Free Standing – No Body Corporate – Separate Titles Homes
There are only 16 homes available for sale with a mix of 2 & 3 bedroom separate title, freestanding homes with no body corporate. Looking to purchase your first home? Downsizing? Or looking for a great investment? Look no further than these homes.
These architecturally designed homes have functionality and practicality in mind presenting 2 & 3 Bedroom homes, single and double lock up garages, block sizes ranging from 117m2 to 195m2 and north facing living areas, these homes certainly won’t last!
These homes have the future at heart with inclusions such as induction cooktops, heat pump hot water systems, solar panels and many more energy efficient ways to keep your home running costs low and innovative ready for a bright energy efficient environmentally friendly tomorrow!
An energy efficient home with a premium location this will certainly be a place you will want to brag about! Built on a park surrounded with greenery open areas, conveniently located in the upcoming suburb of Strathnairn in Ginninderry. With a short distance to all the amenities you need!
- A short 2km’s to the Kippax Group Centre providing access for everyday needs, including a library, supermarkets, a post office, pharmacy, newsagency, food outlets, fashion and variety stores as well as church and community facilities.
- 10 minutes from the Belconnen Town Centre.
- Close to schools in Holt, Charnwood and Latham (in particular Kingsford Smith School in Holt), the University of Canberra and Canberra Institute of Technology in Bruce.
- Close to emergency services, including the West Belconnen Emergency hub at Charnwood, Belconnen Police Station and the Calvary Hospital at Bruce.
- Just 15kms from the city centre – less than 20 minutes by car.
Ginninderry has been planned with plenty to look forward to in the future. Around 30,000 will one day call Ginninderry home with a spectacular setting alongside the Murrumbidgee River Conservation Corridor. Ginninderry will be a growing community with around 11,500 homes one day. There will be services and facilities at Ginninderry as the community grows with new schools, shops, child care and medical centres. Not only will you have the spectacular surroundings at your doorstep but you will also have the Magpies golf course in right next door!