Parkview Terraces – Free Standing – No Body Corporate – Separate Titles Homes
STAGE 1 – NOW SELLING
Simply don’t miss out!
There are only 8 homes available for sale in STAGE 1 Park View Terraces with a mix of 2 & 3 bedroom separate title, freestanding homes with no body corporate. Looking to purchase you first home? Downsizing? Or looking for a great investment? Look no further than these homes.
These architecturally designed homes have functionality and practicality in mind presenting 2 & 3 Bedroom homes, single and double lock up garages, block sizes ranging from 117m2 to 186m2 and north facing living areas, these homes certainly won’t last!
These homes have the future at heart with inclusions such as induction cooktops, heat pump hot water systems, solar panels and many more energy efficient ways to keep your home running costs low and innovative ready for a bright energy efficient environmentally friendly tomorrow!
An energy efficient home with a premium location this will certainly be a place you will want to brag about! Built on a park surrounded with greenery open areas, conveniently located in the upcoming suburb of Strathnairn in Ginninderry. With a short distance to all the amenities you need!
- A short 2km’s to the Kippax Group Centre providing access for everyday needs, including a library, supermarkets, a post office, pharmacy, newsagency, food outlets, fashion and variety stores as well as church and community facilities.
- 10 minutes from the Belconnen Town Centre.
- Close to schools in Holt, Charnwood and Latham (in particular Kingsford Smith School in Holt), the University of Canberra and Canberra Institute of Technology in Bruce.
- Close to emergency services, including the West Belconnen Emergency hub at Charnwood, Belconnen Police Station and the Calvary Hospital at Bruce.
- Just 15kms from the city centre – less than 20 minutes by car.
Ginninderry has been planned with plenty to look forward to in the future. Around 30,000 will one day call Ginninderry home with a spectacular setting alongside the Murrumbidgee River Conservation Corridor. Ginninderry will be a growing community with around 11,500 homes one day. There will be services and facilities at Ginninderry as the community grows with new schools, shops, child care and medical centres. Not only will you have the spectacular surroundings at your door step but you will also have the Magpies golf course in right next door!
There are three types of homes to choose from:
- Type C – 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Car Garage, 117m2 block – $403,000
- Type B – 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage, 121m2 of living, 156m2 block – $510,000
- Type A – 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage, 125m2 of living, 182m2 block – $520,000
The homes feature:
- Options of 2 bedroom residence (90m2 of Living + Single Garage 117m2 Block Size)
- Options of 3 bedroom residence (121 – 125m2 of Living + Double garage 156, 186m2 Block Size)
- ALL the Ginninderry building requirements covered within package
- Fixed price building contract
- Achieve Homes – Peace of Mind Inclusions (30 Year Structural Guarantee, 120 days of maintenance and more! Enquire within to know more!)
- Large living areas including large open family / meals / kitchen area.
- Galley style Kitchen
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Timber laminate to Entry, Dining, Family and Kitchen
- Tiles Flooring to Wet areas
- Walk in linen (3 bedroom options)
- Induction Cook Top
- Solar PV system
- Stone bench tops in kitchen
- Bathroom and Separate toilet
- Walk in Robe (3 Bedroom options)
- Built in Robes to bedrooms
- Under roof line portico
- Single lock up garage with remote controls (2 bedroom options)
- Double lock up garage with remote controls (3 bedroom options)
- Multi-head split system AC & heating unit wall mounting in living area and each bedroom
- Site Costs
- Landscaping, Courtyards & Retaining walls
- NO window coverings (curtains / blinds)
Better yet, these homes will be constructed by one of Canberra’s award winning brand name display village builder. You’re welcome to make a time to come and see our inclusions and finishes on display at one of our display homes in Googong or Denman. There we can discuss the home design options, blocks available to choose from, inclusions, payments schedules and buyer material selections.
Please Note – Construction is expected to commence when the land is released from the developer which is expected to be August 2019. Build time is 250 working days maximum.
Yes, we do the split contracts where you buy the construction separately and only pay stamp duty on the land.
For more information on this package or any of our other packages please contact Achieve Homes
Strathnairn – Ginninderry
The new suburb of Strathnairn is named after the property of Strathnairn, located in the Belconnen district. The ‘Strathnairn’ property was originally part of a land grant awarded to 19th century explorer Captain Charles Sturt.
The property was established as a mixed grazing farm in the 1920s. In January 1934 the rural lease over Block 18 District of Belconnen was transferred to Mr Ian Hamilton Baird who named the property ‘Strathnairn’. The Baird family farmed the property until 1974 when the lease was resumed by the Commonwealth.
‘Strathnairn’ was first leased for community arts activities in 1977. Strathnairn Arts Centre continues to provide working spaces and facilities for a range of artists, crafts people and community groups.
On Monday 25 July Minister Yvette Berry MLA announced that the first two suburbs of the Ginninderry development would be named Strathnairn and Macnamara.