Own an award-winning builder’s premium display home
Achieve Homes are selling their finalist awarded display home in Googong. This is a unique opportunity to own a home with premium inclusions and high-quality finishes in the sought-after town of Googong.
Your new home will be situated in a display village surrounded by Canberra’s finest builders’ display homes; a rare opportunity for property hunters.
This architecturally designed home features 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas. With a spacious open plan family/meals and kitchen area, this home allows everyone to be together whilst also providing separate formal living areas for entertaining guests.
The large entryway gives this home a grand appeal with 600 x 600mm tiles throughout the whole house, timber laminate to the living area, 20mm stone benchtops and shelving in the kitchen plus, a huge walk-in-pantry.
This design keeps functionality and practicality in mind with a guest bedroom positioned at the front of the home, and all other bedrooms together at the back. Each bedroom maximises storage space with large built in robes. What’s more is that the master bedroom has a huge walk in robe and a T-shaped ensuite for that final touch of elegance and design.
Distinctive qualities aren’t limited to the indoor spaces though! The home is situated on a large 492m2 block and features a large alfresco area opening out onto the backyard. With work-of-art stone retaining walls around the perimeter of the outdoor area, you wouldn’t be blamed for spending most of your time outside!
The garage is also equipped with a kitchenette which includes a sink, and plenty of storage!
View our virtual tour of the display home: Click Here
- House size: 220.97m2
- Block size: 492m2
- 4 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2
- Large alfresco area
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals
- Formal lounge room with timber laminate flooring • Double garage with internal access
- Kitchenette to garage with cupboards and storage
- 7m ceiling heights
- LED downlights
- Great sized bedrooms
- Rain water showers with separate handles
- Undermount sink to kitchen
- Artificial grass to backyard with sand stone retaining walls
- Large 600 x 600 tiles throughout
- T-shaped ensuite with double vanity
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathroom and ensuite
- Laundry with stone bench tops, built in cupboards and large linen
- Large Walk in robe
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- 900mm BOSCH appliances
- BOSCH Dishwasher
- Built in BOSCH Microwave
- Huge butler’s pantry with stone benchtops
- Rain water tank
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
To view this home please contact Jad El-Husseini on 0422 300 881 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org